Forum der aRbK Kaputistan (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/index.php)
- SimOn (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/board.php?boardid=109)
-- Sportforen (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/board.php?boardid=107)
--- Ice Speedskating 2d1,000m In Kaputistan (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1839)

Geschrieben von Veronique Els am 31.12.2010 um 14:29:

Meh..I am a Dumshot..forgetting the Addresses.
Mignen Twr can be found here..
Kryv's Office can be Found here..

If it takes a day or Two don't wonder..Kryv is Running for President and the Elections take place in the Second and Third Week of January.. smile

Geschrieben von Heinz Mokka am 31.12.2010 um 15:18:

Zitat:
Original von Veronique Els
.....As too the "Where" depends on the Candidate Nations..,could be the Harkelonian Kingdom as well....

I don't give a f*** (sry) about the KHAs, I'm an Høgmårkian and don't care about those numbskulls.
That small fartcountry in the subtropics doesn't have snow at all, so I don't think they'll be able to get a wintersportevent straight in their silly little heads.

Meine Verehrung, schöne Frau!

*bows slightly before Miss Els*

(*oop*Don't take that post too seriously großes Grinsen */*)

Geschrieben von Veronique Els am 31.12.2010 um 23:34:

Zitat:
Original von Heinz Mokka
Zitat:
.....As too the "Where" depends on the Candidate Nations..,could be the Harkelonian Kingdom as well....

I don't give a f*** (sry) about the KHAs, I'm an Høgmårkian and don't care about those numbskulls.
That small fartcountry in the subtropics doesn't have snow at all, so I don't think they'll be able to get a wintersportevent straight in their silly little heads.

Meine Verehrung, schöne Frau!

*bows slightly before Miss Els*

(*oop*Don't take that post too seriously großes Grinsen */*)

Smiles and nods Slightly..I am sorry and plead Guilty being almost complete Ignorant regarding you're World I've been there only once..during the Tour d' Argente last Fall..

I take it..that Høgmårk kann app for such a Tournament as well.
Do you want me too bring that on with Kryvä??

Geschrieben von Heinz Mokka am 01.01.2011 um 01:01:

No problem, who knows our world? Any takers?

Concerning tournaments in Høgmårk, well - I'll ask our minister of sport when I'm back. I don't know, if our arenas comes up to the standard.

*discovers a bottle of champus in the fridge.*

Miss or Madam, will we drink a toast to the new decade?

Geschrieben von Veronique Els am 01.01.2011 um 12:19:

Zitat:
Original von Heinz Mokka
No problem, who knows our world? Any takers?

Concerning tournaments in Høgmårk, well - I'll ask our minister of sport when I'm back. I don't know, if our arenas comes up to the standard.

*discovers a bottle of champus in the fridge.*

Miss or Madam, will we drink a toast to the new decade?

Sure we can.. aaaaand Happy Decade!!
We are easy with Names on the whole..just Veronique or Merch Els will do .. smile

If there is Trouble with your Ice Hall ask Katchen or Ylvää they are the once that deal with Things like that..

Geschrieben von Heinz Mokka am 02.01.2011 um 11:26:

Zitat:
Sure we can.. aaaaand Happy Decade!!
We are easy with Names on the whole..just Veronique or Merch Els will do .. smile
If there is Trouble with your Ice Hall ask Katchen or Ylvää they are the once that deal with Things like that..

Cheers, Miss Veronique!
As for our sportarenas: Thank you, it's good to know where to apply. I'll submit it to the minister when I'm back home.

Geschrieben von zhangshulong am 30.10.2012 um 07:07:

toms

I am quite satisfied with this site, I write some things are more or less I have some helpcheap louboutins.Read the post of the landlord, my mood was actually a long time can not heal louboutins, as I says: Great Music, elephant Xi shaped.I now finally understand what I lack is the landlord that the pursuit of truth and the landlord that the ideal of hard practice arising from the heavy sense. The face of the posts of the landlord, I was shocked, almost unable to move , I kind of split the paper wish to the generous hast brought me can not help but turn the landlord posts christian louboutins uk, each to see a feeling of appreciation shock a few long points christian louboutins uk, I always think whether God is flexible in its scenery looks, as well as to make one in March I do not know meat , people have lingering wear beams louboutin men trainers, three days without a break feel. Landlord, you write really good. The only thing I can do.