Forum der aRbK Kaputistan (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/index.php)
- SimOn (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/board.php?boardid=109)
-- Sportforen (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/board.php?boardid=107)
--- Ice Speedskating 2d500m In Kaputistan (http://kaputistan.freie-republik.info/forum/threadid.php?threadid=1838)

Geschrieben von Hänny Nysää am 29.12.2010 um 23:04:

Hopes that Katii will lose a bit on me..will make my job easier tomorrow..well..easier??

Trainer Sagrigünt Bulldogs

Geschrieben von Etel Czombateli am 29.12.2010 um 23:11:

Where Katii did the "Consy Sway" just Right..Ylvaa was a fraction Late and hat to reel in order to regain her Balance and in doing so she had to keep her Feet still and missed out on several Steps..

Let's be Fair it did cost her this Race as well..
Katii Brought 'the Thing" home..in 35.64 "Packing" an other 0.02Sec on Nysää's back..
Ylvaa, out of her Rhythm... came in in 36.07..

In Points
Katii Kapteen 106.115
Ylvaa bat Kanaan 106.650

She dropps Fourth behinde Roth..
Shows what One good 500 can do..

Geschrieben von Hänny Nysää am 29.12.2010 um 23:14:

Zitat:
Original von Etel Czombateli
Let's be Fair it did cost her this Race as well..
Katii Brought 'the Thing" home..in 35.64 "Packing" an other 0.02Sec on Nysää's back..

geschockt Uuuugh Thanks a lot ..

Trainer Sagrigünt Bulldogs

Geschrieben von Katii kapteen am 29.12.2010 um 23:16:

Looked at the Board..I was 5th in this 500m..
I had to Laugh..this Haro Guy was right with his .."Who is laughing tonight!?" and he can...with Silver around his Neck.. großes Grinsen smile

Geschrieben von Etel Czombateli am 29.12.2010 um 23:25:

Yep Haro is something.. großes Grinsen else..
He belongs to the " I love him" or "I hate him" group..most People ,I Think, like him even at the O.I.K's..

Geschrieben von Etel Czombateli am 29.12.2010 um 23:31:

And here we have the Second 500m in Diggits

Geschrieben von Heinz Mokka am 11.01.2011 um 22:55:

When ist the next event where I can participate?

Geschrieben von Etel Czombateli am 12.01.2011 um 09:10:

In Wolfenstein the 28Th There will be a Mid-distance Tournament ( 500m -1.000m -1.500m and 3.000m)
It will be Held 28/1 until Wednesday the 2/2.

There is also the Ski Triathlon in Karhu
1) Ski Jumping in Ouläitänen
2)Biathlon in the Ulvå Mark.
3) C.C Skiing in Camlan and Valois Guyenne.

Find everything about the Triathlon here.

Geschrieben von Heinz Mokka am 12.01.2011 um 13:09:

Thank you, Madam. Where can I sign up for the Mid-distance-Tournament? In Wolfenstein?

I'm not a skier but an iceskater, so I can't participate in the Ski Triathlon. But please notice the forum-registration of Lena. Thanks. smile

Geschrieben von Etel Czombateli am 13.01.2011 um 11:01:

I did some res. Mr Mokka ..
It's a Middistance Turnament (500-1,000-1,500 and 3,000m)

You can enlst here.. the Rules are the same as they where in Fuchsen.
Chief Ref is Øysten Storskjemmet.

Please do Ask if you need aditionals. smile

Geschrieben von zhangshulong am 02.11.2012 um 07:25:

louboutins

I am quite satisfied with this site, I write some things are more or less I have some help cheap louboutins.Read the post of the landlord, my mood was actually a long time can not heal louboutins, as I says: Great Music, elephant Xi shaped.I now finally understand what I lack is the landlord that the pursuit of truth and the landlord that the ideal of hard practice arising from the heavy sense. The face of the posts of the landlord, I was shocked, almost unable to move , I kind of split the paper wish to the generous hast brought me can not help but turn the landlord posts louboutins outlet, each to see a feeling of appreciation shock a few long points cheap louboutin shoes online, I always think whether God is flexible in its scenery looks, as well as to make one in March I do not know meat , people have lingering wear beams cheap louboutins outlet, three days without a break feel. Landlord, you write really good cheap louboutins 2012. The only thing I can do.